Contacting UsWhen informing the charity of a legacy gift, please include the following information:
- The full name and title of the deceased
- Their last address - this will also allow us to prevent any future mailings as we know this can be distressing at a difficult time
- The date of death
- When you anticipate probate or confirmation will be granted
Gifts of a share of what is left – residuary legaciesBefore we can give a final receipt and discharge the executors from their responsibilities the following information is required:
- Copy of the Will and any codicils
- Schedule or Inventory of Assets and Liabilities of the estate
- Independent valuation of any significant assets such as property, chattels and investments (and Estate Agent’s Particulars in relation to property).
- Estate Accounts (preferably prior to distribution)
- Tax Deduction Certificates (Form R185 Estate Income)
Our Charity Details
Worldwide Cancer Research Madras House, St Andrews, Fife Scotland, KY16 9EH Registered in Scotland, No 152991, Charity No SC022918 Please make cheques payable to ‘Worldwide Cancer Research’ and mark for the attention of the legacy team and send to the above address. Contact us directly if you would prefer to pay via another method. Thank you so much for undertaking the role of Executor. Our Trustees greatly appreciate your help and co-operation.