Scottish 10k 2018
Date: Sunday 23rd September 2018
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Entry fee: £10
Fundraising target: Set your own target
Fast & flat.The route starts and finishes just outside Edinburgh at Musselburgh Racecourse. You will follow the final section of the seriously flat and rapid Scottish Half Marathon route and run along the magnificent Golf Coast before finishing in the final furlong at Musselburgh Racecourse; Scotland’s oldest racecourse.
If you have your own place in the Sottish 10k, you can still join our team by clicking on the link. There is no fundraising pledge, we will just be grateful for any funds you manage to raise in support of Worldwide Cancer Research.
Why Join us?
- You will receive a welcome pack, full of tips and fundraising advice
- Access to professional training plans
- Unlimited support from a dedicated Events team
- An online network of fellow runners to provide support and advice
- A running vest and official charity t-shirt
If you would like to learn more, please contact Matthew Ingledow on +44 (0)300 777 7910 or email MatthewI@worldwidecancerresearch.org