Royal Parks Half Marathon 2018
Distance: 13.1 miles
Registration Fee: £25
Minimum Fundraising Target: £350
Join us in the capital this autumn for one of the most scenic city runs in the world.
With over 16,000 people running this 13.1 mile route through central London, taking in the iconic sights of the capital and the beautiful Royal Parks, this award winning event is the perfect autumn challenge. There is even a food and fitness festival to attend afterwards to celebrate with your friends and family.
Why join us?
- You will receive a welcome pack, full of tips and fundraising advice
- Access to professional training plans
- Unlimited support from a dedicated Events team member
- An online network of fellow runners to provide support and advice
- A free charity running vest or technical t-shirt
- Fundraising materials
If you would like to learn more, please contact the Fundraising Team on +44 (0)300 777 7910 or email MatthewI@worldwidecancerresearch.org