Edinburgh Marathon 2018
Date: 27th May 2018
Entry fee: £25
Fundraising Target: £500
The Edinburgh Marathon Festival is Scotland’s largest running festival of its kind with over 30,000 runners expected to take part in 2018.
With its fast and flat route, EMF is officially the 'fastest marathon in the UK.' This creates the perfect setting for achieving a personal best for all runners!
With the striking backdrop of Edinburgh castle and the picturesque route along the East Lothian coast line, this is a marathon that you’ll want to tick off your bucket list.
If you already have your own place in the event and would like to support our charity, we would love to hear from you.
Why join us?
- You will receive a welcome pack, full of tips and fundraising advice
- Access to our online training zone
- Unlimited support from a dedicated Events team member
- An online network of fellow runners to provide support and advice
- A free charity running vest or technical t-shirt
If you have any questions or would like further information please feel free to contact Matthew Ingledow on +44 (0) 300 777 7910 or email MatthewI@worldwidecancerresearch.org