Brighton Marathon 2020
Registration fee: £24. 20% early bird discount (from £30) - book by 30th April
Minimum Fundraising Target: £500
Join us for one of the UK’s favourite 26.2 milers on the south coast.
With a stunning backdrop of the sea in one of the country’s most vibrant cities, it’s easy to see why the Brighton Marathon gets bigger and better every year. Renowned for its buzzing atmosphere and roaring support, the course winds through the city streets, finishing up on the spectacular Brighton seafront.
Be part of an exciting weekend of fun and running which last year attracted more than 16,000 from all over the UK!
If you already have your own place in the race and would like to support our charity, we would love to hear from you.
Why Join us?
- You will receive a welcome pack, full of tips and fundraising advice
- Access to professional training plans
- Unlimited support from a dedicated Events team
- An online network of fellow runners to provide support and advice
- A running vest and official charity t-shirt
If you would like to learn more, please contact Matthew Ingledow on +44 (0)300 777 7910, or email email@example.com.
Sign up for a place - just fill in our quick application form and a member of Team Worldwide will get back you you. Good luck!