Date: 10th March 2019
Entry fee: £25
Fundraising Target: £350
Join us for one of the most attractive marathon's in Europe and take in all the main landmarks of Barcelona.
A unique city and a tourist capital in its own right Barcelona attracts upwards of 20,000 runners.The people of Barcelona are sports mad, tens of thousands spectators line the streets you will be cheered all the way home!
If you already have your own place in the event and would like to support our charity, we would love to hear from you.
Why join us?
- You will receive a welcome pack, full of tips and fundraising advice
- Access to our online training zone
- Unlimited support from a dedicated Events team member
- An online network of fellow runners to provide support and advice
- A free charity running vest or technical t-shirt
If you have any questions or would like further information please feel free to contact Matthew Ingledow on +44 (0) 300 777 7910 or email MatthewI@worldwidecancerresearch.org