Date: Sunday 6th October 2019
Entry Fee: £25
Fundraising Target: £500
Join us for the Bournemouth Marathon Festival.
Stunning sea views, breathtaking costal routes and the very best of Bournemouth and Poole is on show as the South Coast is home to an international marathon festival. This is the perfect natural environment for “running as it should be”. The course is fast and picturesque, making it a must-do for anyone looking to set a PB. With 8 races to choose from there is something for all abilities, join us now and be a part of it!
If you already have your own place in the race and would like to support our charity, we would love to hear from you.
Why join us?
- You will receive a welcome pack, full of tips and fundraising advice
- Access to our online training zone
- Unlimited support from a dedicated Events team member
- An online network of fellow runners to provide support and advice
- A free charity running vest or technical t-shirt
If you have any questions or would like further information please feel free to contact Matthew Ingledow on +44 (0)300 777 7910 or MatthewI@worldwidecancerresearch.org