Registration fee: £10 donation
Minimum Fundraising Target: £500
Special offer: If you pledge to raise £550 you will receive a free place!
Join us for one of the UK’s favourite 26.2 milers on the south coast.
With a stunning backdrop of the sea in one of the country’s most vibrant cities, it’s easy to see why the Brighton Marathon gets bigger and better every year. Renowned for its buzzing atmosphere and roaring support, the course winds through the city streets, finishing up on the spectacular Brighton seafront.
Be part of an exciting weekend of fun and running which last year attracted more than 16,000 from all over the UK!
If you already have your own place in the race and would like to support our charity, we would love to hear from you.
Why Join us?
- You will receive a welcome pack, full of tips and fundraising advice
- Access to professional training plans
- Unlimited support from a dedicated Events team
- An online network of fellow runners to provide support and advice
- A running vest and official charity t-shirt
If you would like to learn more, please contact Tim Wells on +44 (0)7808 385 308, or email TimothyW@worldwidecancerresearch.org.