Date: 24th May 2020
Entry fee: £25
Fundraising Target: £300
Fast & flat, the Edinburgh Half Marathon follows the marathon course which was voted the fastest marathon in the UK by Runners World, ideal if it’s your first half marathon or you are looking for a PB. The Edinburgh Half Marathon has sold out every year since 2012 and is one of the largest half marathons in the UK.
If you already have your own place in the event and would like to support our charity, we would love to hear from you.
Why join us?
Join Team Worldwide today and you will be supporting life-saving cancer research in the UK and across the globe. As a small charity we rely on public donations, your support means the world to us. £300 can help fund the bold new ideas that will find potential cures for cancer and end people's suffering.
You will receive:
- A welcome pack, full of tips and fundraising advice
- Access to our online training zone
- Unlimited support from Matt, our dedicated Events team member
- An online network of fellow runners to provide support and advice
- A free charity running vest
If you have any questions or would like further information please contact Matthew Ingledow on +44 (0) 300 777 7910 or email email@example.com