Distance: 13.1 miles
Registration Fee: £15
Minimum Fundraising Target: £350
Sign up now for your place in the UK’s greatest half marathon!
This iconic event is firmly established as one of the world’s biggest and best half marathons, so why not don your running shoes and join the 57,000 people taking part?
Apply for a charity place now, to guarantee yourself a spot for the 2019 Great North Run.
Make sure you also enter the official ballot, so that if successful you can race using your ballot place with no minimum fundraising target. This means we can pass your guaranteed charity place on to a runner who was not successful in the ballot.
Why join us?
- You will receive a welcome pack, full of tips and fundraising advice
- Access to professional training plans
- Unlimited support from a dedicated Events team member
- An online network of fellow runners to provide support and advice
- A free charity running vest or technical t-shirt
- Fundraising materials
If you would like to learn more, please contact the Events Team on +44 (0)300 777 7910 or email MatthewI@worldwidecancerresearch.org