Registration Fee: £25
Minimum Fundraising Target: £275
The Hackney Half Marathon 2020 is a fast and flat route through this vibrant and multicultural part of East London. Plus you’ll get to run through Hackney’s many beautiful parks and green spaces, as well as running through the iconic Queen Elizabeth Park.
If you already have your own place in the event and would like to support our charity, we would love to hear from you.
Why join us?
Join Team Worldwide today and you will be supporting life-saving cancer research in the UK and across the globe. As a small charity we rely on public donations, your support means the world to us. £275 can help find and fund the bold new ideas that will find potential cures for cancer and end people's suffering.
You will receive
- A welcome pack, full of tips and fundraising advice
- Access to professional training zone
- Unlimited support from Matt, our dedicated Events team member
- An online network of fellow runners to provide support and advice
- A free charity running vest
If you would like to learn more, please contact the Fundraising Team on +44 (0)300 777 7910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org