Registration fee: £20
Minimum Fundraising Target: £200
The Manchester Half Marathon will take place on Sunday 13th October, 2019.
This superflat and superfast closed road course promises superb entertainment, outstanding crowd support and a glorious finish outside Emirates Old Trafford, Lancashire Cricket Club. All finishers will receive a great medal and an official finisher T-shirt. With one of the flattest course in the UK and a 2 mile finishing straight, it’s perfect for novices and those seeking a PB alike.
If you already have your own place in the race and would like to support our charity, we would love to hear from you.
Why Join us?
- You will receive a welcome pack, full of tips and fundraising advice
- Access to professional training plans
- Unlimited support from a dedicated Events team
- An online network of fellow runners to provide support and advice
- A running vest and official charity t-shirt
If you would like to learn more, please contact Matthew Ingledow on +44 (0)300 777 7910, or email MatthewI@worldwidecancerresearch.org.