Registration fee: £10
Minimum Fundraising Target: £300
We are delighted to announce that the 2019 ASICS Greater Manchester Marathon will take place on Sunday 7th April, 2019.
The course is ideal for charity runners as it’s one of the UK’s flattest, fastest and friendliest. This makes it perfect for novices and those looking to achieve a new personal best alike. If you would like the chance to race on a superfast course, with great entertainment, outstanding crowd support and a glorious finish outside Emirates Old Trafford, Lancashire Cricket Club
If you already have your own place in the race and would like to support our charity, we would love to hear from you.
Why Join us?
- You will receive a welcome pack, full of tips and fundraising advice
- Access to professional training plans
- Unlimited support from a dedicated Events team
- An online network of fellow runners to provide support and advice
- A running vest and official charity t-shirt
If you would like to learn more, please contact Matthew Ingledow on +44 (0)300 777 7910, or email MatthewI@worldwidecancerresearch.org.