Date: Sunday 17th June 2017
Registration Fee: £10
Fundraising Target: set your own target
Set your next challenge, and join us on Father’s Day for the Men’s 10k Glasgow!
On the go since 2004, the Men’s 10K Glasgow has firmly set itself as THE run for men in the west. This fantastic city centre route starts at the Riverside Museum, before heading along the River Clyde, passing the SECC, the Armadillo, and other iconic Glasgow landmarks. You’ll run through Glasgow Green, and finally finish right in the heart of this vibrant city, in George Square.
By running with us you’ll be supporting researchers in Glasgow like Professor Sansom, who’s looking at new ways to attack pancreatic cancer.
If you already have your own place in the race and would like to support our charity, we would love to hear from you.
Why join us?
- You will receive a welcome pack, full of tips and fundraising advice
- Access to professional training plans
- Unlimited support from a dedicated Events team member
- An online network of fellow runners to provide support and advice
- A free charity running vest or technical t-shirt
- Fundraising materials
If you would like to learn more, please contact Matthew Ingledow on +44 (0)300 777 7910 or email MatthewI@worldwidecancerresearch.org