Distance: 100 mile cycle
Registration Fee: £50
Minimum Fundraising Target: Raise as much as you can
Follow in the tracks of cycling heroes like Mark Cavendish and Bradley Wiggins, for this Olympic 2012 Legacy event.
Become a Team Worldwide Cancer Research cycling hero today
Join 25,000 cyclists for a ride like no other, taking in the sights of London and Surrey—all on closed roads. Known widely as one of the world’s top cycling events, this is the perfect opportunity to get on your bike and start training.
Apply for a charity place now, to make sure you secure your place in RideLondon-Surrey 2018.
Why join us?
- You will receive a welcome pack, full of tips, advice and fundraising materials,
- Access to professional training plans,
- Unlimited support from a dedicated Events team,
- An online network of fellow teammates to provide support and advice,
- A free cycling jersey or technical t-shirt,
- Fundraising materials
If you would like to learn more, please contact Matthew Ingledow on +44 (0)300 777 7910, or email MatthewI@worldwidecancerresearch.org