Date: Sunday 22nd September 2019
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Entry fee: £15
Fundraising target: £300
Run for us in Scotland’s newest half marathon! This route is flat and fast, so if you are looking to set a new personal best then this is the perfect event for you.
Starting just outside Edinburgh, the course takes you along the magnificent East Lothian Golf Course, through the John Muir Way before finishing in the final furlong at Musselburgh Racecourse – Scotland’s oldest racecourse.
Whether you’ve never run before or are a seasoned athlete, this is a ‘must-do’ on the running events calendar for 2018. It’s fresh and exciting – so set yourself a challenge today.
If you have your own place in the Sottish Half Marathon, you can still join our team by clicking on the link. There is no fundraising pledge, we will just be grateful for any funds you manage to raise in support of Worldwide Cancer Research.
Why Join us?
- You will receive a welcome pack, full of tips and fundraising advice
- Access to professional training plans
- Unlimited support from a dedicated Events team
- An online network of fellow runners to provide support and advice
- A running vest and official charity t-shirt
If you would like to learn more, please contact Matthew Ingledow on +44 (0)300 777 7910 or email MatthewI@worldwidecancerresearch.org