Are you ready to take on a challenge? Are you keen to be part of one of the most famous and thrilling marathons in the world? Join Team Worldwide!
Thank you for your interest in running for Worldwide Cancer Research. Our registration for 2020 charity places has now closed. We are overwhelmed by the number of applications we have received for this fantastic event.
If you would like to be added to our waiting list please email Matt on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Fee: £100
Minimum Fundraising Target: £2,250
Why join us?
With your help, cancer researchers can continue to make new life-saving discoveries. £2,250 could, for example, support 12 days of groundbreaking research into colorectal cancer.
- You will receive a welcome pack, full of tips and fundraising advice
- Access to professional training plans
- Unlimited support from Matt in our events team
- Access to an online network of fellow runners to provide support and advice
- A running vest or technical t-shirt
- Worldwide Cancer Research staff will cheer you on to the finish line
- A post-race runners' reception
Own place runners
If you have your own London Marathon 2020 place and are interested in running for Worldwide Cancer Research, we would love to hear from you!
If you would like to learn more, please contact Matt in our events team on +44 (0)300 777 7910, or email email@example.com
Already have a Place?
I already have a place and would like to take part for Worldwide Cancer Research.
Request a place
If you think you've got what it takes then apply here.
I'd like to volunteer on the day for Worldwide Cancer Research.