Are you ready to take on a challenge? Are you keen to be part of one of the most famous and thrilling marathons in the world? Join Team Worldwide!
Each year we are overwhelmed by the number of enquiries we receive for this fantastic event. Unfortunately places are limited and so we invite everyone to complete a short application form.
To apply for a place, please complete your application by 10pm on Sunday 26th May 2019.
We will then let you know if you have secured a place in June.
Registration Fee: £100
Minimum Fundraising Target: £2,250
Why join us?
- You will receive a welcome pack, full of tips and fundraising advice
- Access to professional training plans
- Unlimited support from Matt in our events team
- Access to an online network of fellow runners to provide support and advice
- A running vest or technical t-shirt
- Worldwide Cancer Research staff will cheer you on to the finish line
- A post-race runners' reception
With your help, cancer researchers can continue to make new life-saving discoveries. £2,250 could, for example, support 12 days of groundbreaking research into colorectal cancer.
Own place runners
If you have your own London Marathon 2020 place and are interested in running for Worldwide Cancer Research, we would love to hear from you!
If you would like to learn more, please contact Matt in our events team on +44 (0)300 777 7910, or email email@example.com
Already have a Place?
I already have a place and would like to take part for Worldwide Cancer Research.
Request a place
If you think you've got what it takes then apply here.
I'd like to volunteer on the day for Worldwide Cancer Research.