Date: Sunday 26th February 2017
Distance: Half Marathon (13.1 miles)
Registration Fee: £25
Minimum Fundraising Target: £250
Join us for the happiest half marathon
Known as the ‘happiest half’, the Brighton Half Marathon is one of the first major events in the running calendar, and a great way to start preparing for a full marathon later in the year. Now in its 27th year and hosting 15,000 runners, this hugely popular run gives you wonderful views of this vibrant seaside city.
Check out the event website here.
If you already have your own place and would like to raise money for Worldwide Cancer Research, we would love to hear from you.
Why Join us?
- You will receive a welcome pack, full of tips and fundraising advice
- Access to professional training plans
- Unlimited support from a dedicated Events team
- An online network of fellow runners to provide support and advice
- A running vest and official charity t-shirt
If you would like to learn more, please contact Tim Wells on +44 (0)7808 385 308, or email TimothyW@worldwidecancerresearch.org.