Thank you for your interest in running for Team Worldwide. This form is for individuals who already hold their own place for the 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon, and would like to use it to run for Worldwide Cancer Research. We'd love to have you as part of our team!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This application form is for runners who already have a place for the Edinburgh Half Marathon 2020. This is not an application for charity places.
- Worldwide Cancer Research does not accept responsibility for any injury, loss or damage incurred during the participation of this event.
- Any participant who has any concern about his or her physical condition is advised to consult their doctor before taking part in the event.
- I will advise Worldwide Cancer Research at my earliest convenience if I am unable to take part in this event, due to injury, unforeseen circumstances or for any other reason.
- Any forms of media captured by individuals during involvement with Worldwide Cancer Research may be used by the charity for whatever purposes they wish without payment of ownership royalties. Individuals also agree for Worldwide Cancer Research to use images, video and audio of participants for promotional, marketing and other charitable purposes. Any individual not wishing to appear in any publicity/marketing materials must contact the charity in writing to express such desires.
I agree with the Terms and Conditions stated above and understand that by signing this declaration, I agree to forward on any sponsorship money raised through my participation in the Edinburgh Half Marathon, to Worldwide Cancer Research.
THE SMALL PRINT
If at any point you wish to change how we can contact you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Worldwide Cancer Research, 1st Floor, Canning Exchange, 10 Canning Street, Edinburgh, EH3 8EG.
Registered in Scotland, No 152991. Charity No SC022918