This form is for individuals who already hold their own place for the London-Paris Bike Ride 13th-17th September, and would like to use this place for Worldwide Cancer Research.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This application form is for cyclists who already have a place in London-Paris Bike Ride 13th-17th September. This is not an application for charity places.
- Worldwide Cancer Research does not accept responsibility for any injury, loss or damage incurred during the participation of this event.
- Any participant who has any concern about his or her physical condition is advised to consult their doctor before taking part in the event.
- I will advise Worldwide Cancer Research at my earliest convenience if I am unable to take part in this event, due to injury, unforeseen circumstances or for any other reason.
- Any forms of media captured by individuals during involvement with Worldwide Cancer Research may be used by the charity for whatever purposes they wish without payment of ownership royalties. Individuals also agree for Worldwide Cancer Research to use images, video and audio of participants for promotional, marketing and other charitable purposes. Any individual not wishing to appear in any publicity/marketing materials must contact the charity in writing to express such desires.
I agree with the Terms and Conditions stated above and understand that by signing this declaration, I agree to forward on any sponsorship money raised through my participation in the London-Paris Bike Ride 13th-17th September, to Worldwide Cancer Research.
THE SMALL PRINT
If at any point you wish to change how we can contact you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Worldwide Cancer Research, Madras House, St Andrews, KY16 9EH
Registered in Scotland, No 152991. Charity No SC022918