Each project we fund is carefully selected by our panel of 24 eminent scientists to ensure each project has the maximum impact in the fight against cancer. Recent charitable gifts from trusts have allowed us to fund more ground-breaking research projects than ever before. We are confident that the results from these projects will lead to improved diagnostic tools and treatments, and can further our understanding of cancer.
If you are a Charitable Trust or Foundation, and you'd like to fund a project with promise, we will work closely with you to identify a research project which suits the values and vision of your organisation. Your organisation could be part of a 3 year journey tracking the progress of a group of scientists as they tackle the big cancer questions. Please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone on +44 (0)300 777 7910.
We continue to value the generosity of all charitable trusts and organisations that support our pioneering research. Our special thanks go to the following who have made an immense contribution in the last year.
- Cecil & Hilda Lewis Charitable Trust
- The Sym Charitable Trust
- Eveson Charitable Trust
- Gamma Trust
- Kells Trust
- The Hilary Awdry Charitable Trust
- The P F Charitable Trust
- The Souter Charitable Trust
- Aberbrothock Skea Charitable Trust
- Miss Isabel Harvey Charitable Trust
- Dorothy Howard Charitable Trust
- The Hospital Saturday Fund
- Mrs Iris Noreen Setchell Charitable Trust
- Berrylands Charitable Trust
- The A M Pilkington's Charitable Trust
- The Walker Family Charitable Trust