join 16,000 runners!
Fast, flat & friendly! The Manchester Half is a 13.1 mile challenge that takes place every October, starting and finishing by Old Trafford, and is easily the biggest in the region with over 16,000 runners. It’s an event that aims to truly represent all that is great about Manchester.
Why run with us?
As a small charity we rely on public donations, your support would mean the world. £275 will help kick start cancer cures across the globe. We believe that the first step is the most important. Take yours with us.
How we support you
Join Team Worldwide and you will receive:
- A welcome pack, full of tips and fundraising advice
- Access to our online training zone
- Unlimited support from our dedicated Events team
- An online network of fellow runners to provide support and advice
- A free charity running vest
If you would like to learn more, please contact Emma in our events team on +44 (0)300 777 7910, or email [email protected].
Do you have a place already?
If you already have your own place in the race and would like to support our charity, we would love to hear from you.