Could you cross the line for Team Curestarter?
Applications for our 2024 charity places have now closed.
However, if you've been lucky enough to secure a place in the London Marathon ballot, we would love to welcome you into our team of heroic Curestarters.
Take on the world’s most iconic marathon and raise much-needed funds to start cancer cures all around the world.
Why run with Worldwide Cancer Research and our Curestarter team?
Despite years of ground-breaking and progressive research, cancer remains one of the leading causes of death worldwide, with 1 in 2 of us receiving a diagnosis in our lifetime. We urgently need to start new cancer cures - but we can't do it alone.
Taking part in an event can not only be really rewarding for you, it's also a great way to raise the vital funds we need to support ground-breaking cancer research. We only fund the brightest new ideas in research and each project could be the start of a new cancer cure of the future that will help us put an end to cancer.
But we can't do it without you. Join our London Marathon team at the start line to start new cures for cancer.
How will we support you?
You'll be part of our team of Curestarters running for Worldwide Cancer Research, and nothing beats that race-day feeling of finally crossing the finish line in the world's greatest marathon.
All our runners receive:
- A welcome pack full of tips and fundraising advice
- Unlimited support and advice from our events team to help you with your fundraising
- Access to an online network of fellow runners to provide support and advice
- A running vest or technical t-shirt
- Support from Worldwide Cancer Research staff cheering you on to the finish line
- An exclusive post-race runners' reception, located close to the finish line
If you have any questions, please contact our events team on +44 (0)300 777 7910, or email [email protected].
Read our event terms and conditions