Other ways to donate
As well as making a one-off or monthly donation, there are many other ways you can offer your financial support.
Worldwide Cancer Research is listed on a number of ‘giving platforms’ which means you can donate automatically while you buy or sell goods online. So you can support bold research while you shop!
eBay Giving – if you’re planning to sell something on eBay, you can now give money raised to Worldwide Cancer Research. All you have to do is list your item and decide how much to donate, and choose Worldwide Cancer Research to help fund life-saving research which charity to donate to!
Amazon Smile - AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. But when you shop on AmazonSmile, a percentage of the purchase price of eligible products is donated to Worldwide Cancer Research.
The Giving Machine – a free to use online shopping site which allows you to buy goods from a huge range of retailers (over 1500!) like M&S, John Lewis and Boots, and with every purchase, a percentage is donated to us (at no extra cost to you) to a charity of your choice.
Give As You Live – another free to use online shopping site with other 4000 retailers including Wickes, Argos and Next. Again, every purchase will help us with pioneering cancer research.
Help support the groundbreaking discoveries of tomorrow, today.
Not into shopping? We've got you covered.
To make a single donation of £10 please text CURES to 70470.
To make a single donation of £10 without receiving further communications from us please text CURESNOINFO to 70470.
Please make your cheque payable to 'Worldwide Cancer Research' and send it to: Worldwide Cancer Research, 1st Floor, Canning Exchange, 10 Canning Street, Edinburgh, EH3 8EG
Please call us on +44 (0)300 777 7910 and we will be happy to accept your donation via Credit or Debit card.
Text to donate terms and conditions
- The amount you donated will be taken from your phone bill plus the cost of one text message at your standard network rate.
- Worldwide Cancer Research will receive 95% of the donation.
- Please ensure you spell the text keyword carefully and you enter the correct short code (such as 70470).
- If your keyword and short code are valid, and your text message is received whilst this promotion is active you will be charged the donation amount. The charge will appear on your mobile phone bill or be taken from available funds on a Pay as you go phone (PAYG).
- We will confirm your donation by sending you a thank you text message.
- If your keyword or short code are invalid, or your text message is received after the campaign or promotion has finished, you may still be charged your standard network message charge. However, you will not be charged the donation amount and your donation will not be made to Worldwide Cancer Research.
- Please ensure that you do not send more texts than you can afford, or your mobile network will allow.
- You must obtain permission from the bill payer before sending a text message. If you are under 16 years old, you must have your parent or guardian's permission to send an SMS donation to us.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 0300 777 7910 (Monday - Thursday, 9-5)