Get into your stride at the Aberdeen Kiltwalk
The Kiltwalk is a family-friendly event, offering a range of distances:
- Mighty Stride (18 miles)
- Wee Wander (4 miles)
How to sign up:
- Select your distance (15 miles or 5 miles) and buy your own place from the Kiltwalk website
- Let us know that you’d like to raise money for Worldwide Cancer Research by completing this online form.
- We will welcome you to Team Curestarter with our official supporter pack, packed with ideas and resources to help you kickstart your fundraising.
Read our event terms and conditions
Why walk with us?
All new treatments and cures for cancer start with discovery research. With your help, we can fund more pioneering research projects into any type of cancer, anywhere in the world. We won’t stop until cancer does.
How we support you
When you join Team Curestarter, you will receive:
- A welcome pack, full of tips and fundraising advice
- A free charity top
- Unlimited support from our dedicated Events team
If you have any questions or would like further information please contact our events team on +44 (0) 300 777 7910 or email [email protected].