Run with us in Scotland’s capital
Join us at the famous Edinburgh Marathon Festival 2024. Choose from a 10K or 5K route in the historic Scottish capital. For younger runners, there is a junior 5K, 2K, 1.5K route or a kids' kilometre for the wee ones! Whatever your distance, this is the event for you.
By agreeing to a minimum fundraising target, we can offer you a free charity place as follows:
- 10K: Registration fee: £20. Fundraising target: £150
- 5K: Registration fee: £10. Fundraising target: £80
- Kids & Junior races: Registration fee: £5. Fundraising target: £40
Choose your challenge and sign up today.
Looking for a bigger challenge? Check out the EMF marathon, half marathon or team relay on Sunday 26 May.
If you'd like to chat to someone in our fundraising team, contact us on +44 (0)300 777 7910, or email [email protected].
Why run with us?
Despite years of ground-breaking and progressive research, cancer remains one of the leading causes of death worldwide, with 1 in 2 of us receiving a diagnosis in our lifetime. We urgently need to start new cancer cures - but we can't do it alone.
Taking part in an event can not only be really rewarding for you, it's also a great way to raise the vital funds we need to support ground-breaking cancer research. We only fund the brightest new ideas in research and each project could be the start of a new cancer cure of the future that will help us put an end to cancer.
But we can't do it without you. Will you apply today to join us at the start line to start new cures for cancer?
How we support you
You'll be part of our team of Curestarters running for Worldwide Cancer Research, and nothing beats that race-day feeling of finally crossing the finish line.
Our runners all receive:
- A welcome pack full of tips and fundraising advice
- Unlimited support and advice from our events team to help you meet your fundraising target
- A running vest or technical t-shirt
- Support from Worldwide Cancer Research staff cheering you on to the finish line
If you have any questions or would like further information please contact us on +44 (0) 300 777 7910 or email [email protected].
Read our event terms and conditions