Run with us in Scotland’s capital
Secure your place at the Edinburgh Marathon Festival 2024. Starting in the historic Scottish capital, this route boasts the best of elegant city and stunning coastline.
By agreeing to a minimum fundraising target, we can offer you a free charity place as follows:
- Marathon (All spaces full): Registration fee: £50. Fundraising target: £550
- Half Marathon (All spaces full): Registration fee: £30. Fundraising target: £300
- Hairy Haggis Relay: Registration fee: £50 per team. Fundraising target £600 per team
Choose your challenge and sign up today.
Looking for a shorter distance? Check out the EMF 10K, 5K and junior races on Saturday 25 May.
If you'd like to chat to someone in our fundraising team, contact us on +44 (0)300 777 7910, or email [email protected].
Why run with us?
Despite years of ground-breaking and progressive research, cancer remains one of the leading causes of death worldwide, with 1 in 2 of us receiving a diagnosis in our lifetime. We urgently need to start new cancer cures - but we can't do it alone.
The research journey is a long one and it can take up to 20 years for an idea to lead to lifesaving new treatments. But there can't be an end to cancer if we don't start at the beginning. That's why, unlike other cancer charities, we only fund the brightest new ideas in cancer research - anywhere in the world.
But we can't do it without you. Will you apply today to join us at the start line to start new cures for cancer?
How we support you
You'll be part of our team of Curestarters running for Worldwide Cancer Research. When you sign up to this event, you will receive:
- A welcome pack, full of tips and fundraising advice
- Unlimited support from our dedicated Events team
- An online network of fellow runners to provide support and advice
- A free charity running vest
If you have any questions or would like further information please contact us on +44 (0) 300 777 7910 or email [email protected].
Read our event terms and conditions