Could you cross the line for Team Curestarter?
The Cardiff Half Marathon is recognised as one of Europe’s best half marathons, seeing over 25,000 participants each year. Its flat route means that runners can push for a new personal best, while enjoying famous landmarks including Cardiff Castle and the Principality Stadium.
How to sign up:
- Purchase your marathon place from the official website
- Let us know that you’d like to raise money for Worldwide Cancer Research by completing this online form.
- We will welcome you to Team Curestarter with our official running pack, packed with ideas and resources to help you kickstart your fundraising.
Read our event terms and conditions
Why run with us?
All new treatments and cures for cancer start with discovery research. With your help, we can fund more pioneering research projects into any type of cancer, anywhere in the world. We won’t stop until cancer does.
How we support you
When you join Team Curestarter, you will receive:
- A welcome pack, full of tips and fundraising advice
- A free charity running top
- Unlimited support from our dedicated Events team
If you have any questions or would like further information please contact our events team on +44 (0) 300 777 7910 or email [email protected].