Be a daredevil and experience Glasgow from new heights
Get your adrenaline pumping and see Glasgow from the skies with this 1245ft zipslide challenge across the River Clyde. Setting off from a crane next to the iconic Riverside Museum, you will glide over the river at an exhilarating height of 100ft.
We have limited charity places for this once-in-a-lifetime event. Sign up today.
Why zipslide with us?
All new treatments and cures for cancer start with discovery research. With your help, we can fund more pioneering research projects into any type of cancer, anywhere in the world. We won’t stop until cancer does.
Read our event terms and conditions
How we support you
When you join Team Curestarter, you will receive:
- A welcome pack, full of tips and fundraising advice
- A free charity t-shirt
- Unlimited support from our dedicated Events team
- Support from Worldwide Cancer Research staff on the day
To take part in the zipslide, you must:
- be at least 10 years old. Those aged 10 – 16 years old must have consent from a parent or guardian.
- weigh over 25kg (3.9 stone) and under 120kg (18.8 stone)
If you have any questions or would like further information please contact our events team on +44 (0) 300 777 7910 or email [email protected].