The London Marathon is undoubtedly the UK’s most popular marathon, and this world famous event won’t disappoint. Join over 37,000 others for the run of a life time, with millions around the world cheering you on!
If you have your own London Marathon 2019 place and are interested in running for Worldwide Cancer Research, we would love to hear from you! If you would like to apply for a place, please let us know by clicking on 'request a place'.
We ask our team members to pay £100 to enter the race, and pledge to raise £2200, to support us in our global fight against cancer.
Why join us?
- You will receive a welcome pack, full of tips and fundraising advice
- Access to professional training plans
- Unlimited support from a dedicated Events team member
- An online network of fellow runners to provide support and advice
- A running vest or technical t-shirt
- Fundraising materials
- A team of volunteers and Worldwide Cancer Research staff will cheer you on to the finish line
If you would like to learn more, please contact the Events Team on +44 (0)300 777 7910, or email email@example.com
Already have a Place?
I already have a place and would like to take part for Worldwide Cancer Research.
Request a place
If you think you've got what it takes then apply here.
I'd like to volunteer on the day for Worldwide Cancer Research.